My Amazon Store

Friday, January 28, 2011

Continuing my Cougar Town Post on Ellie's House

So I have picked out the first picture and decided to replicate the same decor style on their tall dresser chest but with my own flare and at a great cost!!

So here in this picture you see in the background the tall chest of drawers. Well I'm not using my tall chest but rather my dresser. I love my rustic wood furniture, so I'm keeping this unfinished. I painted my walls with Valspar Terra Cotta in Satin instead of the pale green. I bought these chunky candle sticks but instead white I went with a more rustic color with clear glass and a brown/black base. These were purchased at Ross for a total of $17.00. The candles are from Kohls for a total of $10.00. I added my wedding picture, my wedding bouqet, and a rose potpourri mixture from bed bath and beyond for the final touch (things that I already owned).


1 comment:

  1. Anyone watch Cougar Town last week. I love Ellie's big ole' pimped out truck...super funny! I also love how Andy surprised her by burning all the left over Christmas decor that neighbors haven't put away. SO wish I could do that!!

    ReplyDelete