My Amazon Store

Friday, January 14, 2011

My PS3 New Years Eve Party

So PS3 recently gave me a cool house party kit to throw on New Years Eve. It was sooo cool! Let me start out by saying all the cool things they gave to use to try out and give to all my guests!! I got two free coke coupons, the Move bundle, a Shoot game, the SingStar Dance game, party hats, noisemakers, flashing neck lights, napkins, and even cups. NOW...you all are all wondering where did I get such a cool party pack? Well I read about the website a couple of months ago amazingly from the PARENTS magazine and it is called Houseparty.com . There are so many products you can try- but of course you have to apply for the party, review the products, take surveys, use their site to invite your guests, take pictures and even videos-BUT sooo worth it! I did not even make it thru the application, but they gave me another chance to be part of playstation community by blogging, taking surveys, and etc. They said I was an active member and was invited to host this awesome New Years Eve Party!! Here is a link to see the PS3 community http://www.houseparty.com/events/view/psrewards



Kris-10

No comments:

Post a Comment