My Amazon Store

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cougar Town's Ellie & Andy's House with Shabby Chic Decor

I absolutely love the decor off Cougar Town but I really adore Ellie's house and the shabby chic decor. I will tell you what I know from the images that really make these rooms-this way you can get the look too. These images come from the episodes off ABC.com's website.

Their Bedroom:
What I love about this room is the pale green walls, the white chest of drawers with contemporary hardware, the pops of coral and rose colors accented on the lamps, candles, bedding, and the roses

Here I like the white lamp-very stylish with again the pop of coral on the shade, and the bedding up close

Here is a shot of the headboard

Their Dining Area:
I love the green striped wallpaper and the topiary in the background

Here is a different green wallpaper with a victorian look and the white china cabinet

What I like here is the sheer curtains over the doors draped with a floral curtain on the sides


Their Living Area:

Here is a burst of red accent pillows on the couch


 The whole room here shows the burst of colors in a clean shabby chic atmosphere
 
Here you can see the close up of the printed green sofa

Here the accent pillows match the main sofa



The glossy white circle coffee table is such a simple cute piece


I'm not sure what this lamp is in the background-some kind of artsy lamp

Their Kitchen Area:

Here you can see the vintage high chair in the background and the white kitchen cabinets

I love the print on the barstools and the back of them too


I know the designer of this set is Archie D'Amico




6 comments:

  1. i have always loved this house and it's so good to finally see some still images of it! i agree with everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love her house :). But I love her new ride-the old Ford pickup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where I can find the bed set and the lamps? I really want them. Nicole
    charmedn2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie's duvet was made from fabric at michael levine's in downtown L.A.

    I'm not sure where the exact lamps come from but here are some similiar to the style:
    http://www.lampsplus.com/products/Stacy-Garcia-Crackled-Square-Coral-Paley-White-Table-Lamp__N5729-P9067.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this page! I want to do my bedroom in these colors and the stills on here are very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete