My Amazon Store

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love to be "in the know"

I recently became a homemaker and have never ever seen the possibilites out there of so many things to try out, to win, to survey until now-all real! I have time to read my emails, read magazines, read blogs, write blogs-as of now, even thoroughly read my "junk mail". That is one thing too many people I think pass up on good opportunities-is their "junk mail". I once received a card promotion in the mail just asking me to test drive a vehicle at their dealership for a $50 gas card. Thought to myself too good too be true. Of course it wasn't- the salesman was happy to sign the paper saying I test drove one of their vehicles. A few weeks later the gift card was in the mail. Not saying everything is as good as it says it is to be, but I think there are just so many opportunites passed up. I know very well-in highschool they would announce all the time, "Hey there are so many scholarships available to apply for". The classic story....if only I knew what I knew now. I would of taken every advantage of them-I used to think..wow they wouldn't pick me for my little cr*ppy essay. But you never know right! So here I start to say to myself ...let's not wonder "you never know"...let's be in the know!

My website of the day is rubbermaid.com
They have so many Facebook promotions going on this week. So go out and be the envy of your friends and be in the know!

Kris-10

No comments:

Post a Comment