My Amazon Store

Friday, January 21, 2011

Awesome Dishwasher Detergent

This is for my grandad (pictured with on the right). He told me today-Kris-10 you are perfect for this blog! I bought some of those Finish tabs you told me about for my dishwasher and they work sooo great. We got to talking about dishwasher detergent one day when I was at his house because for some reason most detergents now contain some form of bleach-even Cascade. And I have these beautiful red pots and pans that got ruined and faded from using Cascade with bleach. So I tried these Finish Powerball Tablets and I absolutely love how clean my dishes come out, none faded, and no spots. And whats even better, is that they are tablets so you just open the package and place them in there no gooey liquid mess. So if you wanted to know how they worked - that was my review :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment