My Amazon Store

Friday, February 18, 2011

Did you Know?

In my house we have changed every lightbulb to the now more efficient Energy Star ECObulb's. EXCEPT...my boy's night light. I recently went to Lowe's and bought a 4 pack of night light bulbs. The night light they have has an on/off switch and we hardly remember to turn it off sometimes. So this 4 pack of bulbs lasted about 4 months with the last one going out tonight. My 3 year old panicks when there is not night a light in his room. He will get desperate and leave his closet light on all night. So they were watching cartoons, and I told my husband that I need to run to Wal-mart to go get more bulbs before my children realize the light is out. I said to him before I walked out the door, "they need to make LED nightlights". Wow!!! Was I surprised to see them!! There before me was a LED nightlight with no light bulb to ever replace with a lifetime guarantee and it only uses 0.3 watts!!! I was the happiest person standing in that aisle. If you only knew the excitement that came over me- I bought two at only $1.97 each!! I couldn't believe it to be true that it has lifetime guarantee. But there by Meridan written on the back, says: "If light ever burns out, please do not return to the store, send to .... for a free replacement." And the second best thing on there is that it is automatic, on at dusk and off at dawn. So if you have little ones this would be awesome for their bedroom or even your hallway like I will be using for my second one.


Just a thought??? I feel like this product represents the stride commericals perfectly-what happens when everyone buys these awesome night lights with lifetime guarantee and won't need to buy anymore of their product?

No comments:

Post a Comment