My Amazon Store

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Decorative Bouquets from Little to Free

Who knew you could make such an impact on your own home decor my being a little creative and for little to no money by taking branches from trees or shrubs and putting them in vases. Since it is time for everyone to cut their crape myrtles, I used my old branches from mine to make a neat and different bouquet. If you cut them fresh, you will have a bouquet that lasts about a month-way longer than your fresh flowers from the florist or store. And you can even have a little more fun with them and add a string of lights around the branches.
Here is the pic of my crape myrtle bouquet:
This is an example of a peach tree bouquet

2 comments:

  1. Yours looks way better than the "example" lol
    Now I want a couple of those on each side of my bed lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come and pick some up on the side of my driveway..lol

    ReplyDelete