My Amazon Store

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New ways to blend

I blend almost everyday in my kitchen. My husband loves salsa with all his meals (he comes from Mexico)...so my blender gets some good beatin. It sometimes leaks all over my counter, and I have already had to buy 2 new sealers around the blade. I'm ready for something new.

Well guess what...there is!! There is a Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender! This I want to try:)!
The versatile stick design of the Cuisinart Smart stick Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or clear plastic beaker that's included. A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control. Blends drinks, purees soup, mixes pancake and crepe batters in seconds! Both stainless steel blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Perfect for making all of your delicious fall recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment